Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Birth of Madness: Love Vivienne

My name is Vivienne. Many know me as the Captain of the Airship Constantine, master of San Antonio's largest known steampunk/cosplay group that sails the Texas region. While this is no small accomplishment, I created "Love Vivienne" as my own person, the passion of the captain rarely seen in the storm-weathered skies; the model, cosplayer, and event host behind the rebel ship. It was a way to explore the character as a woman of desire, expression, and personality, something that her captainship could not.

But, if ever there was a name that adopted and combined the captain to the personality, it would be madness, a trait and understanding that I am most familiar with. After all sanity is only but an agreed upon reality. To push ourselves to the point of insanity in pursuit of greater knowledge of both ourselves and our surroundings is to face greatness. And for that, a captain can be no stranger to madness. We live it everyday.

Writing has a special place in my heart. When I was young, I had a lot of difficulty speaking and, in turn, people understanding me, so, I found an outlet that could speak for me. Now, I'm looking for a haven and a place to write once again. Here you'll find my poetry, short stories, philosophical ramblings, or updates to my life.

This is your opportunity to look into the world of the Mistress of Chaos, Vivienne, and her road to madness..

No comments:

Post a Comment